Order Reaching the Next Level Today!

See Book Ad on Right Column Below


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sights and Sounds of "Quiet" Huancayo - Peru 2010

I thought I would give you just a little glimpse of some of the sights and sounds of Huancayo from my fourth floor hotel room. Now, this video is a little misleading because the city seems so "quiet" in this clip, but trust me, it's usually noisy and bustling with activity until very late into the night or early morning hours.

But, nevertheless, I thought you might want to take just a peak. You'll see the some of the more tame, rolling Andes Mountains off in the distance, some buildings (mostly the roofs of businesses from this vantage point), and the top of a huge Catholic Church which is almost directly across the street from our hotel.

Okay, enjoy, and pray for the city of Huancayo!

2 comments:

  1. THANK U for these posts on trip to Huancayo!!! I have njoyd evry word & evry photo!!! May God richly bless the work there!! Tell juancho
    el hombre hello & best wishes 4 me!!!! Vaya con Dios to u all!!! From Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lori from Huancayo! Thank you so much for keeping up with us while we're away, and we really appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Juancho El Hombre and I are having so much fun on this mission trip as you might imagine from last year. In fact, I just told him tonight that everywhere I look, I'm starting to see susage biscuits :-)! Juacho says, "Yo ta amo!" He misses you, Dylan, and Nancy terribly and can't wait to see ya'll. And of course, I miss my Sweatheart, Wendy, and my boys, Joseph and Joshua, more than words can say! Okay, thanks again for keeping up with us and praying for us. The Lord is blessing, and we're praying for His will to be done and for His name to be glorified among the nations!

    ReplyDelete

avandia