Order Reaching the Next Level Today!

See Book Ad on Right Column Below


Friday, June 18, 2010

First Book to Release in September!


Praise the Lord! Some of you may remember a post from May 14, 2010 entitled Perseverance Pays Off! where I talked about completing the editing process for my first book proposal. Well, the Lord has opened an incredible door in an extraordinary amount of time. I've been offered a contract to publish the book, I signed the contract about two weeks ago, and it's scheduled to release sometime in September (2010).

The title of the book is Reaching the Next Level: Partnering with Others for Spiritual Growth, and it will be published in two volumes: A Student Guide and a Leader Guide. Among other options, they will be available online through Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I'll plan to have links on my blog on how you can get the book, and I'll also plan to post an image of the book's cover design when it's approved probably sometime in late July or so. I'm also thinking of putting together a Facebook page just for the book so people can share stories/testimonies, ask questions, etc.

Please pray for a couple of items. First, the publisher and I are now in the editing phase. Of course, I do this in all my "free time" in the midst of my extremely busy summer schedule. But the Lord is my strength and fortress (see Psalm 46)! Second, pray that the Lord will use this resource in any way He desires for His glory. This book is all about continuing to do whatever we can to make disciples of all nations. I want to personally invest in others myself and help equip other Believers who have a heart to obey Jesus' command to make disciples of all nations.

Thank you for your partnership in the Gospel, and may God bless you as you continue to love Him and love others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia