Order Reaching the Next Level Today!

See Book Ad on Right Column Below


Friday, October 29, 2010

They're Here!

As you can see from the picture on your right, the author proofs for Reaching the Next Level arrived in the mail yesterday! Praise be to the Lord!

Now that I've approved the proofs, they should be scheduled for their first printing within the next couple of days. They should also go "live" on major online bookstore websites within a couple of weeks.

I would like to say "Thank You" again to so many people Jesus used to help me through this process. I could never express enough gratitude to my sweet wife - she has sacrificed and supported me and this work more than anyone will ever know. My boys, Joseph and Joshua, are the best sons any Dad could ever have. And scores of others have invested in my life for God's Kingdom purposes. I hope that this milestone is in some small way an encouragement to them as well.

Okay, now that the books are here, let's keep making disciples of all nations for the glory of God (Matthew 28:18-20)! This is the whole goal, right?

Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia