Order Reaching the Next Level Today!

See Book Ad on Right Column Below


Saturday, October 16, 2010

Reaching the Next Level Final Cover Designs

Okay, here they are! The final cover designs are in for Reaching the Next Level.

The images for the front and back covers of the Leader Guide are followed by the images for the front and back covers of the Student Guide. I beleive the Lord blessed with a design which really captures the central ideas of both the main title (Reaching the Next Level) and the subtitle (Partnering with Others for Spiritual Growth).

The Leader Guide Front Cover...


The Leader Guide Back Cover...


The Student Guide Front Cover...


The Student Guide Back Cover...


As you can see, the differences focus on the color schemes for each. The Leader Guide centers on a blue design, and the Student Guide uses an orange design. Also, the second paragraph on the back cover is different for each version of the book because it highlights the unique aspects of the Leader Guide and the Student Guide, respectively.

As usual, I would love your feedback! You can post your comments to this blog if you like. Thanks for all your input.

Blessings!

P.S. If things proceed as planned, the publisher is aiming for November 12, 2010 as a possible release date on www.amazon.com. Of course, this date is subject to change so I'll keep everyone posted on the latest details as they unfold. Thanks for all your on-going prayers and support!

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! God bless!
    Johnee Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They look great! I also love the cross in "next"; that is a nice touch. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the comments! I thought making a cross out of the "t" in the word "next" was a nich touch, too. I thank the Lord for His guidance here, and I think the designer(s) did an excellent job visually capturing the heart of the book. Thanks again for taking the time to share your comments.

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Dr. Pete. I cannot wait to use this in my local ministry setting. Thank you for your service to our Lord and Savior Jesus, and thank you for being a mentor in life. Praying for you Bother

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pastor Dusty! Thanks so much for your comment and for joining the blog. It's always great to hear from you. Please let me know if there's any way I can help you with using "Reaching the Next Level" in your ministry setting - teaching, training, etc. I'm always happy to serve in any way I can!

    Blessing...

    ReplyDelete

avandia