Order Reaching the Next Level Today!

See Book Ad on Right Column Below


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

More Book Cover Ideas

Okay, I received some great ideas and feedback about the book cover design for Reaching the Next Level. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to share your creative and insightful thoughts! Below are a few more images that I'm thinking of in light of your insights...

While I couldn't find any specific images of stairs with "feet" on them nor with climbers reaching towards one another, I did find these images below of stairs, people and stairs, climbers, reachers, etc. Of course, I'll be sending along images to the publisher with my thoughts, and a completely different cover may be designed from "scratch" along the lines of my thoughts. Any more comments? I would love to hear them! Blessings...

2 comments:

  1. I'm with Amy from the first post. Maybe not mountain climbing but hiking upward on rocks. I like her idea of a person on one level reaching up to someone the next level up. On Microsoft Word, look at clip art for "hiking" they don't have exactly that but they do have some good images with beautiful scenery. The book description for the back cover sounds great too...can't wait to read it! Johnee Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Johnee,

    Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! Your ideas are very close to the ones I shared with the publisher as my preference for the book cover design as well. Now it's time to wait and see what he proposes. I'm sure the Lord will lead and guide for His glory and Kingdom purposes! Okay, thanks again for sharing, and blessings...

    Pete

    ReplyDelete

avandia