Order Reaching the Next Level Today!

See Book Ad on Right Column Below


Friday, September 24, 2010

Book Cover Design Update

Well, I heard back from the publisher late tonight (Friday, September 24th) with a proposed cover design for Reaching the Next Level, and...

It is AWESOME! I think the Lord truly led in the design the publisher proposed. It's everything I was envisioning and more. I've asked him when it will be okay for me to post it to my blog, and I'm waiting to hear back from him. I know there are a couple of tweaks I'll need to make to the cover in terms of wording so I may need to wait a little longer before it's released. But I'm so excited to share it!

Thanks again to all of you who took the time to share your thoughts with me. I think you're going to love it as well. As soon as I get permission to post it to my blog, I'll be sure to do it. Okay, praise be to the Lord for His direction in this journey! Blessings...

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Pete! Can hardly wait to see it, AND to buy a copy! And btw, thanks so much for the prayer last night. All is well, and God is SOOOOO in control! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gail,

    Thanks for the comment and for the report on how God is working! Let's keep praying!

    Pete

    ReplyDelete

avandia