Order Reaching the Next Level Today!

See Book Ad on Right Column Below


Friday, April 16, 2010

Another Awesome Blog to Bless Your Soul

I want to direct you to another awesome blog that will bless your soul. It's my sweet wife's blog, and you can find it at http://www.4charpentiers.blogspot.com/.

I know you'll be blessed to read some of the amazing insights the Lord gives to my wife to share with others. Jesus has used her wisdom to cultivate my spiritual life for more than eighteen years now, and it's great to know you can be blessed in some of the same ways I've been and continue to be by reading her Biblically-based, heartfelt, insightful, challenging, inspiring, and practical words!

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for my virtuous wife (see Proverbs 31:10-31). "Many women do noble things, but you [Wendy] surpass them all" (Proverbs 31:29, NIV).

1 comment:

avandia