Order Reaching the Next Level Today!

See Book Ad on Right Column Below


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Missing My Bae and My Boys - Peru 2010

On June 21st , just a few days before I left for Peru, I got an “upgraded” cell phone. I got what everybody’s been telling me I just had to have – an iPhone.

Well, in many ways, it has been pretty awesome! In fact, all the pictures and videos on my blogs while I’ve been in Peru were taken with my iPhone. Pretty cool, huh?

But…there’s also one huge, gigantic down-side of cosmic proportions - I can’t call my wife! Woe is me! I have no service at all. I can get a fairly decent wi-fi connection most of the time at the hotel in Huancayo. This is how I’ve been able to blog every day. But even this isn’t 100% stable as you´ve noticed if you´ve been tracking with me on the blogs.

So one of the mission team members, Bro. Bobby, let me use his cell phone today to call my Sweetie! Ah, it was so awesome to hear her voice. Wendy, I really miss you. I can’t live without you. My life, simply put, just isn’t the same without you, and I can’t wait to see you again.

I miss my Boys so much, too! Joseph and Josh, I talked about both of you guys today in my presentation at the school, at the conference, and at the Church I was speaking in tonight. Can you tell that you guys are on my heart and mind? I know you’re both taking good care of Mom, and I appreciate it. I’m so proud of the young men that you are. Remember: I’m praying for God to use you in an awesome way for His glory.

I know a lot of people are keeping up with us on the blogs, but I wanted to take the liberty to post a peronal video to my Bae and my Boys! Words are never adequate to say all that I feel, but they´ll just have to do until we´re all together again soon if the Lord wills and I live. So here´s the clip, and the bottom-line is that I love and miss ya´ll so much that my heart´s about ready to explode!

(Video already produced and coming soon to a blog near you - just as soon as I can get a wi-fi connection for my laptop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia