Order Reaching the Next Level Today!

See Book Ad on Right Column Below


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Flexibility Is Key - Peru 2010

Hello everyone! If you´ve been following the blogs on the Peru mission trip, you´ll notice I´m a little late on some posts since yesterday. This is because wi-fi has been very unstable at the hotel in Huancayo. So I decided to take the posts I´ve been writing and put them on the blog, but they will not have pictures or videos because I´m actually doing these posts from the hotel computer. The major draw-back is that I can´t connect my iPhone to this computer to access and download my pictures and videos.

But I want to thank you so much for your patience and prayers. Whenever I can get wi-fi and put my pictures and videos with their respective blogs, I will because I know that a picture is worth a thousand words!

By the way, pray for some of the mission team members who are currently sharing the Gospel at another school today (Thursday, July 1st). I´ve been commissoned to stay back at the hotel because a few of the other team members are feeling a little under the weather. Nothing major at all - we just live in bodies of clay! But while our outward man is perishing, our inward man is being renewed.

Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia